Gas Safety Certificates

Gas Safe Engineers London

As a landlord, you have a host of legal obligations to your tenant, but providing a gas safety certificate is arguably the most important. It is your documented proof that flues, appliances and all relevant fittings have been checked by a gas safety qualified engineer within the last 12 months.

Certificates are also needed by:

  • Housing associations
  • Local authorities
  • Hotels and B&Bs
  • Colleges
  • Boarding schools
  • Hostels

Registered Gas Safety Engineers

At Casafix, our registered Gas Safety Engineers will do all the necessary checks to provide with the Gas Safety Certificates.

How can we help you?

Please be as detailed as possible *

Please be as detailed as possible

Upload a photo

Providing photos sometimes helps us to either diagnose a problem, or give a cost estimate for the work, before a tradesman is booked.

Your contact information and address

Please Enter Name
Please Enter Phone Number
Please Enter Email This Email is not Valid


Please Enter Address Line 1
Please Enter Address Line 2
Please Enter Postal
Thank you for Contacting :)